Why to choose this profile?
It is simple! When it comes to window and door systems that make up the home, the primary aspects that must necessarily be met are isolation and design. Most often, we adopt a general view, so that the two characteristics are ranked somehow inferior. Because we want to open the road to innovation, we present an alternative to PVC carpentry.
The Aluplast IDEAL 4000 features a five-chamber structure, two levels of beating garnishes, a 70 mm constructive depth and a thermal isolation up to 1.3 W / K. It is available in two versions: with a 40 mm and 65 mm wing.
- High thermal isolation
- Internal installation
- Allowing the 180 ° opening of the window / door
- Allows the application of a glass up to 41 mm thick
- Allows hidden drainage
- Composed of two garnishes
- Intrusion resistance when opting for a safety harness
- Variety of colors
- CE marked (EU Standards) with quality certificate